There are a few reasons that prevent Winnow from accessing your Instagram account, all of which are easy to fix.
1) You do not have an Instagram account.
2) You have an Instagram account but it is a personal account and not set up as a business profile.
3) You have a business profile but you have not linked the account to Facebook.
1) If you do not have an Instagram account and want to create one, click here for instructions.
2) If you need to switch your account to a business profile, click here for detailed instructions.
3) If you have a business profile but need to connect it to Facebook to allow access, click here for instructions.